Register & Save!
These are the general supplier information and the notes on the conclusion of the contract, the cancellation policy and the General Terms and Conditions of TROTEC® GmbH for buyers acting in a purely private interest as consumers.
Conclusion of the contract with TROTEC® in the regular purchase.
As the provider, TROTEC® offers the articles on this Internet shop as a non-binding offer to prospective buyers to conclude a contract for the article offered. The prospective buyer has the option of placing the desired item(s) in the virtual shopping basket by clicking on the corresponding button. The items collected in the virtual shopping basket can be called up at any time by clicking on the shopping basket symbol. In the shopping basket view, you can then view the items, change their quantity or delete them from the shopping basket. The system then guides you through the further steps of the ordering process, giving you instructions along the way. Before completing the order, it is possible to change the order contents, correct or delete data at any time. To do so, please use the instructions for changing or the back button of the browser. Only by the last step of the ordering process, clicking on the order button, do you make the declaration of intent to purchase the item at the specified price. This makes your declaration of intent binding and irrevocable (see below for your right of revocation). The declaration of intent is made by pressing the "Pay now" button at the end of the ordering process. The confirmation of receipt of your order together with the acceptance of the order by TROTEC® takes place immediately after being sent in text form by automated email. With this confirmation, the purchase contract is concluded.
Contractual content and storage
The content of the contract is stored and is included in the order confirmation by email together with all relevant information such as supplier identification, order content and the T&Cs in text form. The terms and conditions of the contract can also be viewed at any time at the following link: https://en.trotec.com/shop/terms-private can be accessed. The content of the order, including previous orders, can be viewed and accessed in the "Customer Login" area, provided that the customer has registered. Each page of the TROTEC® offer can be printed out at any time using the browser' s print function.
You can experience the shop in different languages; the contract languages are German, English, French, Polish and Turkish. However, the German language shall always apply to contractual relations and processing.
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for customers acting privately, not applicable to customers acting commercially.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.The withdrawal period is 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has/have taken possession of the goods.To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Trotec GmbHGrebbener Straße 752525 HeinsbergGermanyTelefax: +49 2452 962-92450Email: email@example.com means of a clear declaration, (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, although this is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive, or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, as well as to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 30 days after the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs earlier.
Goods that can be sent by parcel shipping
You must return or consign the goods to
without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 30 days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Goods that cannot be sent by parcel shipping
We shall collect the goods. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods in the amount of EUR 79.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value can be traced back to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete and return this form)
To:Trotec GmbHGrebbener Straße 752525 HeinsbergorFax: +49 2452 962-92450orEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)Ordered on (*)/received on (*) Name of consumer(s)Address of consumer(s)Signature of consumer(s) (only for communication on paper)Date
_______________________(*) Delete as applicable.
Reference to statutory exclusions to the right of withdrawal:
Pursuant to Section 312g (2) of the BGB [German Civil Code], the right of revocation does not exist, unless otherwise stipulated, in the case of, among other things
Note on packaging for returns:
In the event of a revocation or return of the goods, we recommend the use of the original packaging in order to avoid damage to the goods when returning them. If this is no longer available, use a similarly suitable type of packaging (cardboard box and item protection) as far as possible to also avoid transport damage.
General Terms and Conditions of TROTEC GmbH
1. Validity of the Terms and ConditionsTROTEC GmbH (hereinafter referred to as TROTEC®) provides all deliveries and services exclusively on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject matter of the contract The respective subject matter and scope of the delivery/service of the purchase contract result from the article description, as it can be seen from the current offer of TROTEC® at the time of the order. Guarantees shall only apply if they are contained in the item description or have been warranted by TROTEC® in text form.
3. Terms of payment/counterclaims
5. Warranty All goods from our shop are subject to statutory warranty rights in accordance with the following provisions: .
7. Indemnification The above warranty and exclusion of liability pursuant to Sections 5 and 6 shall not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health caused by a negligent breach of duty on the part of TROTEC® or an intentional or negligent breach of duty on the part of a legal representative or vicarious agent of TROTEC® .
8. Data protection Please read the data protection declaration in the main menu, which provides all relevant explanations on data collection.
9. Special features of software components/software deliveries If software is part of the operation and/or use of the object of performance or part of the delivery, the following special conditions shall apply.
10. Special features of articles in foreign trade Certain articles are only intended for the intra-European market and are subject to export bans to third countries. Insofar as the sale of an item is prohibited by legal provisions, TROTEC® reserves the right to withdraw from the contract for good cause and shall inform the contract partner immediately and refund any amounts paid without delay.
11. Additions / related transactions
Insofar as free gifts are included with individual articles, these are linked to the main transaction and cannot be contested in isolation. Ownership of the free gifts shall not pass to the purchaser until the cancellation period for the main item has expired.
13. Applicable law The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to all legal relationships between the parties, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if the purchaser subsequently relocates his/her residence or habitual abode abroad or is unreachable.
Trotec GmbHGrebbener Straße 752525 HeinsbergPhone: +49 2452 962-450Fax: +49 2452 962-92450Email: email@example.comInternet: https://ch.trotec.com/shop/en/
Trotec GmbH, HRB 13453 Register court: Aachen Local Court, represented by the managing directors: Joachim Ludwig, Alexandra Goertz