TTK 30 E Dehumidifier
Availability: Available again from week 48
Comfort dehumidifier TTK 30 E
Modern technology in a timeless look
Behind a deliberately discreetly designed exterior hides the TTK 30 E innovative technology at its best. For the comfort unit has an additional function in a class of it's own: a colored LED lighting indicates the status of the current indoor humidity!
This innovative highlight is to be found just above the air intake grille at the front of the unit. A total of three LED colours, inform you if the humidity is optimal, very high or very low.
* It lights up blue when the room air humidity drops below 55%.
* Green is displayed when the humidity is within the optimum range of between 55 - 70%.
* Red signals: Warning! The indoor humidity is over 70%!
The air dehumidification mode is easy to adjust on the low-maintenance control panel with membrane keys and digital display: You can choose between automatic hygrostat with real value-humidity preselection, automatic operation with a preset humidity of 55% and the permanent operation.
Additionally, the TTK 30 E is provided with a whole variety of other features of the Comfort series. These include the laundry drying and the timer function. A child lock protects against accidental change once settings are selected. Moreover, the dehumidifier has a two-stage blower, an overfill protection with auto shut-off, as well as a level warning light when the water tank is full.
Amenities & Features are complemented by a drainage port for unattended continuous operation as well as the integrated, washable air filter - for additional air purification by extraction of dust or animal hair.
Here are some practical advantages at a glance:
- Hygrostat controlled dehumidification Auto modes between 30 and 80% RH in 5% intervals
- Once the desired humidity level is reached, the compressor switches off automatically. The fan continues to run and if levels are exceeded the device is activated automatically.
- Color LED display of current humidity
- Display of relative humidity
- Laundry drying function
- Timer function with 2 air flow settings
- Level warning light at full water tank
- Overfill protection with auto shutdown
- Convection automatic defrost
- Automatic mode and parental controls
- Connection for external condensate drain
Here are the technical data of the TTK 30 E:
- Dehumidification max./24h: 12 Liter
- Dehumidification capacity at 30°C und 80% / 24h : 10 Liter
- Suitable for rooms up to 15 m² / 37 m³
- Operating range temperature: 5°-32°C
- Operating range humidity: 30 bis 80 % r.H.
- Air flow: 120 m³/h
- Automatic defrosting: electronically
- Supply voltage: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Current consumption: 1.48 A
- Power consumption max.: 0,27 kW
- Water tank (cutoff value): 2,2 Liter
- Sound level dB (A): 45
- Length: 220 mm
- Width: 280 mm
- Height: 415 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
Propane (R290) as environmentally friendly refrigerant in dehumidifiers
Every year, synthetic refrigerants release several million tonnes of environmentally harmful CO2 emissions (greenhouse gases) into the air. Therefore the use of alternative refrigerants is one of our most important goals. By using propane (R290) as refrigerant, this dehumidifier makes a valuable contribution to climate protection.
The natural refrigerant propane (R290) is an organic compound and is a hydrocarbon. In contrast to synthetic refrigerants, environmentally friendly propane (R290) has neither ozone depletion potential (ODP=0) nor a significant greenhouse effect (GWP=3).
Additional plus for the environment: Due to its excellent thermodynamic properties, propane (R290) is a particularly energy-efficient refrigerant and thus additionally reduces your energy costs.
|At 30 °C / 80 % RH [l/24h]||10|
|Air flow rate|
|Level Max. [m³/h]||120|
|Recommended room size construction drying|
|Recommended room size dry keeping|
|Min. temperature range [°C]||5|
|Max. temperature range [°C]||32|
|Min. humidity range [% RH]||30|
|Max. humidity range [% RH]||80|
|Mains connection||220 - 240 V, 50 Hz|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||1.48|
|Power input [kW]||0.245|
|Recommended fusing [A]||6|
|Required current starting phase [A]|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/7|
|Cable length [m]||1.8|
|Reciprocating piston compressor|
|Rotary piston compressor|
|Minimum room size [m²]||4|
|Amount of refrigerant [g]||35|
|Pressure suction side [MPa]||1.2|
|Pressure outlet side [MPa]||2.5|
|Contents in [l]||2.2|
|Distance 1 m [dB(A)]||45|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||220|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||280|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||415|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||8.5|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Automatic defrost system|
|Condensate tank monitoring|
|Overflow protection with automatic switch-off|
|Filling level warning light to indicate a full water tank|
|Room air filter|
|Switch-on time preselectable|
|Switch-off time can be preselected|
|Functions and features|
|Laundry drying function|
|Fan rundown function|
|Anzeige der eingestellten Luftfeuchtigkeit|
|Auto restart function|
|Hose connection possible|
|Hose included in the scope of delivery|
|Recommended hose size [mm]||17|
|Adjustable air discharge direction|
TRT-CE-TTK30E-HS-002-DE.pdf (110 KB)
TRT-CE-TTK30E-HS-002-EN.pdf (110 KB)