HyStream 200 Hot Air Gun
Availability: Immediately available
HyStream 200 Hot Air Gun
With a power consumption of 2,000 watts, the HyStream 200 allows for a wide range of applications ranging from soldering, gluing or color removal, as well as plastic deformation, shrinking of films or lacquer drying.
Universal hot-air blower with clever two-stage control
The hot air gun HyStream 200 is equipped with a two-stage combination switch that regulates hot air temperature and air volume. At stage 1 a 350°C hot air stream blows from the unit at 300 liters per minute, stage 2 increases the power to 550°C at 500 l/min.
The tool, weighing just 600 grams is guaranteeing a high level of functionality, safety and quality in addition to a light, low-fatigue application.
The hot-air blower is electronically controlled and thus, ensures a consistent operating temperature of the tool even in continuous operation.
Thanks to the specially balanced weight distribution, this thermo tool can also be used in a stable stationary position for hands-free working. This allows you to hold the workpiece with both hands, which is particularly useful when bending pipes. But even for longer soldering work and many other stationary applications, the stand operation is an advantageous solution.
In addition to the HyStream 200 hot-air pistol, a set of attachment nozzles is included in the standard scope of delivery, which allows you to master virtually any task:
Barbecue lighter nozzle: When inserted deep into charcoal, the latter will be red-hot and ready for grilling within a few minutes thanks to the specially designed nozzle.
Wide-angle nozzle: For a steady and extensive distribution of air, ideal for the large-scale burn-off of old coats of paint or else to evenly dry putty.
Glass protection / diversion nozzle: Protects against overheating - e.g. glass panes - by diverting the heat ray. Ideal for removing old coats of paint and window putty or other restoration work.
Reducing nozzle: Reduces the heat ray for precise working straight to the point, e.g. when removing paint in corners or else for welding.
Benefits for practice:
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100% Trotec
- 2,000 Watt hot air blower
- Ergonomic pistol-shaped design
- Air volume and temperature can be regulated in two stages uo to max. 550°C at 500 l/min
- Hang loop on cable as storage option
- Thanks to balanced weight distribution, tilt-proof in standing operation
- Attachment nozzles for special applications already included in the scope of delivery
- Fatigue-free working thanks to low weight
- Practically optimised German industrial design - protected design
- Power consumption: 2000 W
- Temperature max .: 550°C
- Air volume flow min .: 300 l/min
- Air volume flow max .: 500 l/min
- Ventilation stages: 2-stage
- Connector: CEE 7/17 (contoured connector)
- Power cable length: 1.8 m
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 240 x 210 mm
- Weight: 600 g
|Mains connection||230 V/50 Hz|
|Power input [kW]||2|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/17 (shaped plug)|
|Cable length [m]||2|
|Air flow rate|
|Min. air volume flow [l/min.]||300|
|Max. air volume flow [l/min.]||500|
|Max. temperature [°C]||550|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||60|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||240|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||210|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||0.6|