Convector TCH 20 E (pack of 2)
Availability: Immediately available
Convector TCH 20 E pack of two
Solid direct heating device for clean warmth for temporary and additional heating.
The convector of TCH 20 E series is the perfect solution for an energy-efficient temporar heating or full heating of small or medium-sized rooms with an appealing design. With the convectors of TCH- series you do not have to pay for oil or gas, the only thing you need for application is a socket- set up, that's all!
In order to provide a secure positioning the convectors of the TCH-serie are equipped with big and stable feet. Because of its light weight and the carrying handles the convector can be quicly transported from one place to another.
Via three heating stages ( 750 W, 1.250 W und 2.000 W) the room can be easily, quietly and odorlessly warmed up. Moreover the integrated overheat protection guarantees safe operation, because the convector TCH 20 E switches itself off as soon as the device overheats.
Benefits of the regular distribution of convector's warmth:
By the convectors of TCH serie the air will be warmed up through electric heated wires and as a consequence the warm air rises up to the ceiling, in that way a natural maelstrom is created, which pull the cold air in the device.
Thus the ciruculation of warm air is created in the whole room, it flows into all corners of the room. The warmth spreads evenly everywhere what prevents the overheating or underheating of individual areas.
As soon as the preset degree of heat is reached , the device switches itself off and when the temperature fall below the preset degree the devices switches itself on.
The frost monitor function- ideal by short-term real estate vacancy or ŕooms, which are not constantly used!
With the stepless thermostat controlled mobile TCH-convectors, you can use the device also in frost monitor operation. Thanks to thermostat the heating device will be activated automatically in order to keep the rooms frost free or to avoid any rapid cooling.
For use as a frost monitor the TCH convectors are suitable not only for lanlords or real estate companies- also private and businesspeople can find the function of keeping the room or garages free from frost very practical.
Especially rooms, winter gardens or cellars, which are not connected to the central heating, in that way can be kept warm.
Few practical benefits of the TCH 20 E:
- Up to 2.000 W heating capacity for clean, condense-free and odourless warmth
- Stepless thermostat control
- Two switches with three different heat settings
- Thermostat-controlled automatic operation
- Frost monitor function
- Energy-efficient operation thanks to automatic switch off when the preset value is reached
- Overheat protection
- Silent heating
- Flexibly applicable as floor-mounted device
- Stable standing- thanks to big adjustable feet
- Already prepared for wall mounting
- Big grid for maximale convection
- Practical carrying handles for quick change of place
- Stepless adjustable thermostat - switches the device on and off in order to maintain temperature
- Suitable for rooms up to 24 m²
- Heating performance (Stage 1 / 2 / 3): 750 W / 1.250 W / 2.000 W
- Supply voltage : 230 V / 50 Hz
- Electric supply: CEE 7/7
- Cable length: 1,5 m
- Sound level: -
- Dimensions without feet (L x W x H): 110 x 533 x 355 mm
- Dimensions with feet (L x W x H): 200 x 533 x 390 mm
- Weight: 2,0 kg
- Scope of delivery: heating device, feet, mounting material, manual instruction
|Level 1 [kW]||0.75|
|Level 2 [kW]||1.25|
|Level 3 [kW]||2|
|Level Max. [kW]||2|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Max. power input [W]||2,000|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||8.7|
|IP type of protection||IPX0|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/7|
|Cable length [m]||1.2|
|Length (feet included) [mm]||160|
|Width (feet included) [mm]||520|
|Height (feet included) [mm]||390|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||2|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Functions and features|
|Frost monitor function|
|Operating control lamp|
|Thermostat-controlled automatic operation|
|Automatic switch-off upon reaching the set value|
|Auto restart function|
|24 h timer|
|Steplessly adjustable thermostat|
|Sheet steel – coated|
TRT-CE-TCH20E-TCH22E-HS-002-DE.pdf (109 KB)
TRT-CE-TCH20E-TCH22E-HS-002-EN.pdf (109 KB)
TRT-BA-TCH20E-TCH22E-TC-012-DE.pdf (644 KB)
TRT-BA-TCH20E-TCH22E-TC-012-EL.pdf (642 KB)
TRT-BA-TCH20E-TCH22E-TC-012-EN.pdf (641 KB)
TRT-BA-TCH20E-TCH22E-TC-012-FR.pdf (685 KB)
TRT-BA-TCH20E-TCH22E-TC-012-IT.pdf (637 KB)
TRT-BA-TCH20E-TCH22E-TC-012-NL.pdf (639 KB)
TRT-BA-TCH20E-TCH22E-TC-012-TR.pdf (642 KB)